Honey with Royal Jelly
Start a royal jelly cure - forget spring fatigue!
Spring sickness prevention / energizing remedy:
- 2g daily for 50 days, half an hour before breakfast.
- Keep it in the mouth for a few minutes and only then swallow.
- For children, half the dosage is recommended, preferably in the form of royal jelly honey (dosage: between 2-6 years: 1 teaspoon, from 6 years: 1 teaspoon daily).
Some of the many customer reviews, read on:
- "I dare say that this protection is due to royal jelly, because I have tried so many things..... had absolutely no positive effect on my immune system. I have had colds every year, usually at least ten times. If there was an outbreak, I caught it every time. Coming back to royal jelly, I have never had a cold since I started taking it! My wife didn't believe in this new miracle drug at first, but while she was fighting colds and fevers at home, I had no problems at all, even though she was coughing all over the house...".
- "We don't take any other vitamin supplements, just honey, pollen, propolis and royal jelly, and both of our lab results are perfect and we feel great."
- 3 "I started taking royal jelly almost a year ago. I experienced its immune-boosting effects last winter. I used to get sick a lot, had colds and sore throats. Now I don't get sick as often. When I get a cold, I recover easier and faster. I also had severe joint problems, but I feel that they are gone."
- "I can recommend it to everyone!"
- "I started taking it at the beginning of winter to prevent colds. I have not had the flu since."
For prevention, to strengthen immunity:
- Take 2 g of royal jelly a day (1 g for kids) for two weeks, then take a two-week break and start again while the flu "epidemic" lasts.
- Consistently consume Manuka honey, MGO250+ for adults and MGO100+ for children, 3x1 teaspoonfuls per day.
In case of illness:
- Eat manuka honey (strength: MGO400+ - MGO600+, for children: MGO300+) 3x1 teaspoonful.
- Take royal jelly 4g a day for 5 days, then 2g for a week. For children, half a dose.
- Drink plenty of honey tea.
- Allow yourself as much rest as possible.
The above prevention and treatment does not only apply to flu and colds! "As a 'side effect' it will fix many other things and make your body healthier and more resilient!