A 100% natural ally to restore strength, vitality and volume to the hair. Unprocessed product, rich in protein, vitamins B2, B3, B6, B8, C and E, antioxidants, zinc, selenium. Besides the hair, it is also very good for the nails!
This complex nutrient works in two directions to give hair strength, shine and suppleness.
The raw mountain flower pollen is rich in vitamins C, E, B group, minerals (selenium, zinc), therefore it has the following effects:
- prevents skin ageing, effective against free radicals
- promotes the renewal of skin tissue
- contributes to the formation of collagen
- protects the skin from dryness, restores elasticity
- effective against brittle nails and hair loss in women
- protects the body from the effects of oxidative stress
Directions for use:
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per day for children;
- Adults 1 tablespoon (15 grams) daily.
Recommended twice a year for at least 7 weeks.
Storage: between -5 and -18 degrees Celsius in the freezer.
Raw pollen is a live food containing more enzymes, beneficial bacteria, antioxidants and lactic acid bacteria than dry pollen, promoting the regeneration of intestinal flora.
The 230g of raw mixed pollen can be stored in the freezer, but as it has a very low water content, it does not freeze and can be consumed immediately after removal from the freezer.
This beekeeping product is stored in its natural, raw, pure and unprocessed form for maximum therapeutic efficacy!