E.P.I.D.® patented pastilles with full propolis extract.
Sugar-free propolis pastilles with E.P.I.D® patent, blackcurrant, in 3 flavours (honey-lemon, orange and zinc-enriched honey-lemon).
The daily dose contains 600 mg E.P.I.D.® patented propolis, 72 mg extract of blackcurrant leaves and 113.4 mg natural vitamin C from rosehip.
Propolis can be used for various purposes (skin inflammations, sore throat, mouth ulcers). Its wide range of uses is due to its antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial (both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria), anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The chemical composition of propolis varies from region to region and is very complex, with over 300 identified components.
Its main components are resin and plant balsam, wax, essential oils, pollen and organic residues (about 5%). In Europe, polyphenols, coumarins, amino acids, steroids and inorganic components have also been identified. Its biological effects are mainly attributed to flavonoids (rutin, quercitin, galangin) and phenolic acids and their esters.
- against fatigue
- increased strain on the vocal cords (speakers, singers)
- swelling of the vocal cords (laryngitis, reflux, smoking)
- for sore throat, vocal cords and hoarseness
- for a lumpy and painful throat
- alternative therapy for all diseases associated with inflammation
- to stimulate the body's self-healing powers
- antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal effect
- cell protection against harmful oxidative processes
(Polyphenols can also help to kill bacteria that are not reached by today's antibiotics)
Ensures highest quality:
- E.P.I.D.® patent
- Preserves the integrity of the active ingredients
- Outstanding polyphenol content (standardised to at least 3%)
- Tested bioavailability, method H.P.L.C.
- Allergen-free products (allergen separation with Lactobacillus Helveticus)
- no added sugar and gluten-free
A process for obtaining pure, wholesome propolis extracts. A completely new technology for providing propolis that retains its full active ingredient content (synergistic, organic compounds). Our final organic propolis product is stable and colloidal in size, with cellular absorption properties. All this has made it more active for physiological functions.
Nutrients (per 100 g of product):
- E.P.I.D.® Propolis: 13.6 g
- Polyphenols content: 0.41 g
- Pomegranate extract: 3.7 g
- Vitamin C content: 2.6 g
- Blackcurrant leaf extract: 1.6 g
No added sugar. Gluten free.
Pack: 20 pieces