Medicinal manuka honey is also good for very hard-to-heal ulcers and wounds
Medicated honey is a new dimension in wound care that naturally heals many types of wounds: small wounds, hard-to-heal ulcers, fistulas, and even serious wounds. 100% pure, sterile Manuka honey wound care products can even kill super-bacteria resistant to the most modern antibiotics.
We offer two product lines for wound care:
Gel: 2 types of manuka honey wound treatment gel and 100% pure sterile medical manuka honey in 2 different packs
Dressings: sterile dressings impregnated with Manuka honey directly on the wound in 3 thicknesses
10 + 1 reasons why we recommend manuka honey wound dressings:
- Also recommended for open or hard-to-heal wounds
- Effective against ulcers and fistulas
- Dressing does not stick to the treated wound area, easy and painless dressing change.
- Does not burn, therefore particularly suitable for children or even pets
- Wound regenerates faster than with any artificial medicine
- More effective than pharmacy ointments and dressings
- Disinfects the wound itself, prevents infection and sterilises the wound area
- Controls antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Also works against flesh-eating bacteria, so may even save the patient from amputation
- More and more doctors are recognising its benefits and it is available on prescription from pharmacies in Australia
Customer experience with manuka honey wound care products:
"I was treated by surgeons for an April 2020 injury for 9 months with little improvement. That's when I started using FILL! My wound is now completely healed! Thank you for your flexibility and your wonderful products! ALL."
Our Manuka honey wound care products are recommended for all households!
The wound healing properties of honey are not new, there are records from ancient Egypt of patients using honey to treat their wounds. And Manuka honey wound pads are a must-have in modern home medicine, so everyone should have one at home! It is a safe, quick and natural solution with no side effects. A remedy for all cuts, punctures and burns.